Several of those issues are fraught with hazards
by ACross (2024-04-07 17:30:49)

In reply to: Here’s how I think about it - ND has been in self imposed  posted by SEE

Most alumni understand that it is not a good idea to segregate the football ayers from the student body - living quarters, classes, or mealtime. We saw what happened when we segregated the football team for "study hall" witha dedicated "football tutor". Nice idea, Kelly. Nice accountability, Saucy and Jenkins.

We can provide the football players with the appropriate food in the north and south dining halls.

We have no hard information that Denbrock is the highest paid OC. We do know he is a crony. I don't think that ND said no to Ludwog, the he previous mediocrity from that golden tablet state. Swabrick just stepped on his crank. I think out staff is middling. We shall see. Regardless, it is the one that will make or break Freeman. He will have do dance with it. Freeman. I am not as sanguine as some. I wish Freeman had made different moves and hires. This will be Kellyball without JD Daniels. Whatever the defense throws UT us, the adjustment will be to pass more, out of the shotgun only. The running game will have the same 2 or 3 plays, mostly inside zone.

I think out talent is just fine. Not sure who our first team All Alericsns are at Rb, WR or QB.

There are reasons ND has disfavored football transfers for decades. Those reasons still exist.