Thanks, Moff. You surely were at ND at the right time. *
by arasera (2024-04-01 18:44:08)

In reply to: Yup. Vinny became Minnesota's recruiting coordinator in  posted by Moff

This user did not provide content for this post

Most of the time was the right time
by SorinBasement  (2024-04-02 12:28:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

up until about 30 years ago.

True. *
by Moff  (2024-04-02 18:58:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My GPA would have been higher if I never signed up,
by Moff  (2024-04-01 20:33:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I stand by my decision. ;)

P.S. Please pass along my best your better half.

I passed along your wishes to UR. We were at “Wendell’s” for
by arasera  (2024-04-01 22:28:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Easter dinner yesterday.

Nice! He was the best, as a section-mate, then RA, then
by Moff  (2024-04-02 03:08:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Assistant Rector, and I am certain he remains so. And I was thinking last night that seeing the artist also known as “JT”( for multiple reasons including his musical prowess) wearing his ND Football swag from his days playing on the team might just have help influence this freshman to sign up as a mgr.

Somebody should get that framed and put a SI cover next to
by OldIrishFan  (2024-04-01 20:41:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It…. Oh wait

"Notre Dame is Back!" and thanks again. (link)
by Moff  (2024-04-01 20:51:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post