Estime & Hartman
by SEE (2024-03-03 14:03:26)
Edited on 2024-03-03 16:42:20

I love Estime, but his speed never made defenses nervous. I think what we’ll see next year is that defenses will loosen to account for the speed of love and price. Price has impressed me almost every time he’s carried the ball. He’s very good after contact as well.

With these two, there will always be a threat that any run could go all the way.

Perhaps Denbrock will be able to take advantage of that speed.

I thought it was funny that Hartman was on the front page of the NFL. Combine website.

His hair transcends his ability.

Estime's speed never made defenses nervous,
by Bobby OShea  (2024-03-04 16:31:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but him coming thru the hole straight at them made defenses shit their collective pants and try to hit him in the knees....which he many times hurdled over.

I like you SEE, but sometimes it seems you shower love on one player, then switch to the next shiny penny very quickly.

Like the football Taylor Swift.

He looks very slow here:

Edit for video.

Love the one you’re with
by SEE  (2024-03-04 16:40:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That philosophy comes at a Price.

Bad puns aside, I don’t think this opinion is different than anyone else’s.

Everyone loves Audric and he made tacklers “shy.”

Price and Love (10.56 100 is fast) will make you take different angles.

he will be a good clipboard carrier 3rd string.
by NDWahoo  (2024-03-04 09:51:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

his hair demands respect and attention at all times, and would be a great influence in the locker room. No drama.

He’ll make a great Michigan Panther. *
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-04 12:10:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His Hair Transcends His Ability
by HedaDomer  (2024-03-03 15:49:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That statement is spot on . Overrated QB. Should have dove for the first down against the Buckeyes. Might have made a difference

I predict ...
by DrunkenIrishPoet  (2024-03-03 14:30:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Estime will be a star in the NFL. He should be the first back taken IMHO.

It's also great to see how well Williams is doing and doesn't surprise me at all.

Your final sentence will be on my tombstone. *
by The Holtz Room  (2024-03-03 14:10:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sam Malone? *
by socal_doubledomer74  (2024-03-03 15:23:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Closer than you’d think. *
by The Holtz Room  (2024-03-03 16:01:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post