Yes, you should *
by bengalbout (2014-11-30 14:14:36)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: We should boycott any bowl ND ends up in *  posted by ShermanOaksND

I'll put you down as firmly in the "enabler" camp *
by ShermanOaksND  (2014-11-30 14:23:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just dissasociate yourself from ND. That is apparently
by bengalbout  (2014-11-30 14:33:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

what you want. See you later

There is an argument ...
by CJC  (2014-11-30 19:06:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that those who accept mediocrity are the ones who have disassociated themselves from Notre Dame.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
by ShermanOaksND  (2014-11-30 15:05:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On second thought, let it smack you right in the ass.

Oh, I'm here for the long haul.
by Bengalbout  (2014-11-30 17:01:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I realize that chaps your ass, but put some salve on it. You will feel better

You barely rate a pimple on ND Nation's butt *
by ShermanOaksND  (2014-11-30 19:48:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.