and they canned Solich at 75% after a 9-3 season *
by MrE (2014-11-30 10:59:12)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Pellini out at Nebraska...  posted by wiNDycityfan

And brought in that idiot from the Raiders
by PattyMulligan  (2014-11-30 11:31:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of the dumbest moves in college football history. That AD proclaimed, "I refuse to allow Nebraska football to become irrelevant" and then made them irrelevant.

Always be weary of idiots with strong personalities who are in charge.

Pellini record at Nebraska was 67-27
by goldomer  (2014-11-30 11:05:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess some schools take football serious.

Their schedule was usually weaker than ND's as well *
by ndhouston  (2014-11-30 11:33:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

7 years is longer than 5 years. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2014-11-30 11:16:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

your point?
by goldomer  (2014-11-30 11:19:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you think Kelly is going to drastically improve over the next 2 years I have some ocean front property in Arizona you may want to take a look at.

We may have two more years in the desert. 8^( *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2014-11-30 11:50:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.