No. These are not the same arguments. (Edit)
by Revue Party (2014-11-30 01:42:35)
Edited on 2014-11-30 01:46:59
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: And these are all of the same arguments  posted by Bagimus Maximus

They are the opposite of the arguments that would have been made for Kelly. Kelly never set foot in an FBS program with any history, let alone had Cutcliffe's successes at Ole Miss and as an OC at Tennessee.

I don't think Cutcliffe should be at the top of the list or near the top. But I'm not the one who put him below Fitzgerald.

I'm sorry that the reality isn't holding up in your argument.

Edit: That said, Cutcliffe's record exceeds Kelly's at the time of his hiring. Cutcliffe has literally built a program from the ground up and created a winner. He has a long tenure of success in college football. Brian Kelly had six seasons. Three with a MAC team. I don't count Grand Valley State any more than I count Moeller High School.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.