I know, wishful thinking. But if BK really wants to compete
by VaDblDmr (2021-11-07 16:19:55)

In reply to: Kelly wouldn't have the chest to hire him anyway.  posted by Brahms

for a NC, this is the type of thing he would need to do.

What he needs to do
by BIG MAC  (2021-11-07 19:17:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is find the best OL coach he possibly can.

He needs to hire a shitty coach? *
by ACross  (2021-11-07 17:27:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Divest himself of the offense. Rees won't say "no" to Kelly.
by VaDblDmr  (2021-11-07 19:29:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mullen has the gravitas to.

It is a turd of an offense *
by ACross  (2021-11-07 21:00:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hire Dan Mullen as OC?
by NDBass  (2021-11-07 16:37:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I haven't exactly been enamored with his offenses since he left Urban. Maybe the numbers reflect better than my eyes.

I agree Kelly should hire an accomplished OC and get out of the way, but I don't think Mullen is that hire. Also, I don't think Kelly really cares about winning a national championship.