I think that the kid from "The Incredibles" might have a
by jt (2014-11-29 21:23:15)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: It will have to be a robot or transformer  posted by Jvan

shot.

"Dash, go out there and run real fast past everyone!"

That's the type of bang up coaching you get from a Brian Kelly led team.

Nah, he needs William Wallace - he consumes the
by irishbarrister  (2014-11-29 22:29:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

English wish fireballs from his eyes and lightning bolts from his arse.

I forget. Did he have a strong arm? *
by happyhour  (2014-11-29 21:33:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

reminds me of a young Doug Flutie *
by jt  (2014-11-29 21:35:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go that way really fast. If anything gets in your way, turn
by Moff  (2014-11-29 21:32:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Booger's ski coaching in Better Off Dead

Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is? *
by NDBass  (2014-11-29 21:32:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wait, I think you are talking about this guy
by Jvan  (2014-11-29 21:28:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.