To be clear, I think that there is a source.
by NDMike2001 (2015-01-02 14:10:01)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: There isn't a source  posted by jmset3

And I think that this was an issue/story over a month ago, but nothing since then.

That being said, I believe that the OP was simply looking for a reason to drum up old news.

If Kelly had actually interviewed, then he would have been mad about it (justifiably so) and posted as much.

If Kelly floated a new rumor about interest (which hasn't happened to my knowledge) he would have bitched about it.

If Kelly was actually identified as a candidate somewhere, he would have asked the team to take him.

With none of those options available, he went with "Kelly looks pathetic" because he's apparently not getting (or I suppose accepting) an interview.

Another option would have been "Kelly is really playing his cards right by setting the table for a successful 2015, putting himself in line to succeed Coughlin at the Giants."

Lots of ways to make sausage here.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.