At this point, though, what is he supposed to say?.....
by Marine Domer (2017-07-15 12:52:28)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: They're blaming the guys who are gone.  posted by Bruno95

Short of "you know what? I'm just not that good of a head coach, so I am resigning" there isn't much he can say that is going to satisfy a disillusioned fan base, of which I'm a member. At least he's finally taking some responsibility, not that it really matters much. I would, however, very much like to hear him come out and say "Most of all I failed in how I treated the players. There were times last year and in the past...far too many times, when I let my frustrations in my own failings lead me to blame the players. That was inexcusable, and unacceptable. To all of my players, past and present, I apologize. I was wrong. I failed you. All I can do now is try to do better. If you see me failing at that again, I hope you will call me on it, publicly or privately."

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.