Vikings' Mike Floyd update (link)
by PWK2 (2017-07-14 20:18:56)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

NFL drops a far bigger hammer than ND ever did
by Domer86  (2017-07-14 21:46:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Despite numerous transgressions under Purple Face

Let's pray he gets his life together

Numerous? Really? *
by Beancounter  (2017-07-15 00:11:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever number, he's had enough "second chances".
by ProV1x  (2017-07-15 09:48:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some we know about, others not. I'm pulling hard for the guy because he's a hell of a talent but it's obvious he hasn't hit bottom. That's what it takes to get the attention of many of us. He can white knuckle four games on his head. Then what?

I am happy to see that he might get another chance
by Mike Regan  (2017-07-14 20:27:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If he keeps his nose clean, I would not be surprised to see him overtake Treadwell eventually.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.