Not obsessing here.
by BSUNED (2015-01-01 18:58:29)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I don't see anyone "dwelling". But the poster  posted by cujays96

I am not sure whom cujays96 is addressing in this thread. Regardless, my intent was not to discount the three plays, but rather to demonstrate really how a game can turn so quickly on a few (very good) LSU plays, and yet the Irish really dominated both sides of scrimmage. Often that may have gone unnoticed. A well deserved win by the Irish nevertheless. The #1 defense in the SEC (ok, maybe I am obsessing here) was soundly beat by the Irish. Stats don't always tell the story. And the Irish defense played better than many may give them credit for. The fact that LSU only had the offensive side of the ball for 23 min, helped a bunch. Thank you again for the offense game plan and execution. The Irish outplayed LSU, period.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.