Agree. After Saban and Meyer
by ndbob79 (2015-01-01 13:30:42)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: ND needs to aim higher.  posted by BigNDfan

I do not see any of the other candidates as an upgrade and I am not a Kelly supporter. I could be if his offense was characterized by what we saw against LSU and against Navy in Ireland. He gets in the way of himself on offense and there is not enough emphasis on special teams. I am not sure what to think about the collapse on defense - injuries vs schemes - would have been willing to reserve judgment on defense if offense was not such an issue. I also believe Golson could be a Heisman candidate in a play action offense. The next hire should be what the last 4 were not - a home run hire. Say what you will about Harbaugh - he did well at the college and pro level and Michigan is getting a proven commodity. Michigan may or not be a top 5 team soon but they have a great chance to be tough, play defense, and significantly improve. Kids will want to play for him.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.