Thanks for this... What do you think Coughlin would do
by cj (2017-04-20 15:08:09)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I really have to scan and post the drawing of the Dome from  posted by Moff

to the Gug...other b.s. distractions....

As I have said before, I would go so Spartan on this staff and team that they wouldn't know what end was up....
Heading to Culver Academy? Start walking...

"Coughlin, the Jaguars’ new front office boss, has always demanded a businesslike approach on his teams, and so it’s no surprise that players confirmed today that the ping pong table that had long been in their locker room has been removed.

This is nothing new for Coughlin. One of the first things Coughlin became head coach of the Giants in 2004, one of his first moves was removing the ping pong tables from their locker room. It may seem trivial, but Coughlin’s way won two Super Bowls with the Giants, and he’s been hired in Jacksonville to bring the same approach. Even if life in the locker room isn’t as fun."

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.