This should help recruiting
by ryND (2017-04-19 11:45:38)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

“My original plan was to never de-commit because I thought that was bad,” Werner says. “But I say some things I will not do and I wind up doing them.”

‘There’s a lot of life left after football’

Werner visited Notre Dame three times in the first seven weeks of the 2016 season, but it wasn’t the start of the Fighting Irish’s disappointing 4-8 campaign that soured him on a future in South Bend. Rather, he said, it was the negative energy that emanated from the program’s players during his visits that caused him to consider looking elsewhere.

“I was on a visit and stayed with the players and they didn’t have good things to say about the program,” he said. “I’m a freshman and they’re juniors and seniors. Going into a program, am I going to go there for four years and not like what I’m doing?”

https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/pete-werner-ohio-state-profile-2017

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.