"Complimentary" parking now being offered
by chsfb75 (2017-04-13 20:49:24)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

with new season ticket orders per a Facebook post by ND Football. Most of the replies seem to be heckling the football program.

Amazing. Give away revenue to try and save face. ND's
by Domerduck  (2017-04-14 05:01:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

arrogance to try to keep the sellout streak going is so silly. At least Oregon took their lumps when the sellout streak ended last year and moved on. That's why I took my Sorin money and doubled down on the Ducks with more season tix. ND will continue to see no money from me in any form until Kelly is gone. Don't care if the parking is free.

Clemson DT Scott Pagano has picked the Ducks *
by Fresno Mike  (2017-04-14 12:47:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ugh; unfortunately I think Taggart will be good very soon *
by Irish2003  (2017-04-14 15:30:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

edit - DD is a great poster, but I hate seeing Phil Knight run a program with those godawful uniforms while ND continues to muck around with mediocrity.

See that sign that says "Rib Tips"? *
by The Holtz Room  (2017-04-14 00:58:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"What it is, Bro" *
by eddysorin  (2017-04-16 08:29:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You'll see a Torino with no wheels on it. *
by smcchick  (2017-04-15 15:20:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In White Field - What a deal! *
by BigNDfan  (2017-04-13 23:30:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Indeed
by HTownND  (2017-04-14 09:18:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

White field is one of the worst changes of the last 20 years.

It could be so much better
by vermin05  (2017-04-14 11:39:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With the astronomical cost they charge, there should be much more frequent bus service. When I parked out there, it was typical for me to see 7 busses sitting at the edge of the field with driver inside doing nothing. One bus would make the circuit every 30 min, usually having to skip the final stops because it was allready full. There is no reason not to run more frequent busses, pay for the gas so that everyone's first experience that day isn't waiting outside for 30 min while buses in full view just sat there.

Then we have the absolute CF post game, I understand there may be a wait post game but there is no reason to have >30 min wait 60-90 min after the end of the game, you need more busses.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.