NCAA appeal
by HTownND (2017-03-17 12:11:55)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Do we know when or how the appeal will happen?

Obviously, we're still counting the wins at this point, isn't that a problem as well?

I read the reports when it all went down, but I haven't given our appeal much thought. I'm just curious where it stands at this point.

JS waiting on post office to deliver Santa letters to judge *
by Frank Drebin  (2017-03-17 20:40:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Waiting for Judge Judy to clear her calendar. *
by BeastOfBourbon  (2017-03-17 16:59:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They were gonna rule, but March ran out of IDES. *
by Johncardinalohara  (2017-03-17 16:36:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not until the North Carolina case moves forward.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-17 14:04:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That means 2023 at the earliest.

UNC should vacate about 300 wins and couple of NC's.... *
by Wolfetone  (2017-03-19 15:32:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It'll take a year for each year fake degrees were issued. *
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-03-17 14:32:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we just need to put the Joe Paterno statue back up..
by Marine Domer  (2017-03-17 13:46:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and they can then restore the wins.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.