I'd call the current list of commits "inadequate."
by Bruno95 (2014-12-31 12:47:41)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: It certainly pulled the nose out of the tailspin  posted by ACross

If the goal is to make the leap to being a top team, this class won't cut it as-is. Hopefully we're not done.

One elite skill player (Wimbush). One elite DB (Crawford). Two good WRs (Boykin and Sanders). One elite OT (Tillery) and one very good interior lineman (Hoge). Two strong LBs (Barajas and Bilal).

I like the OL class and the linebackers. Wimbush was a great pickup. I think we're in OK shape at wide receiver, though I'd love to have just one guy with that Adoree Jackson-type elite athleticism. The type who can change the game in a blink, like Fournette did yesterday.

Some solid players, but not enough at Safety right now, especially with what we've seen from our existing roster so far. Not enough at RB. Nothing at DE. A few bodies at DT.

The rest comes with all the usual caveats about the predictive value of stars, attitude going a long way, etc.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.