My favorite example of just how stubbornly wrong he was
by KeoughCharles05 (2017-03-15 12:28:32)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: The man was the complete opposite of Nostradamus.  posted by Otter

Cappy would occasionally give tours of the stadium. One line he always loved to tell people was that the endzones in ND's stadium had always been the slanted line, and had never had any design in them. After the tour I suggested to him that the info on the end zones wasn't exactly right, that we had, at times, put logos or designs in our end zones. He insisted "Nope, never had 'em. Always been lines."

Now, I had a picture in my dorm room (not the one shown below), scanned it, and sent him an email with it attached, pointing out that he might include the rare occasions in his tour info. He responded "Picture is fake. I've been here way longer than you and I've never seen anything but stripes."

Complete piece of shit.

And, for proof:

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.