For those who liked Pat Terrell knocking down Walsh's 2 pt.
by mkovac (2017-03-14 13:23:10)
Edited on 2017-03-14 13:24:48
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

conversion to preserve ND's one point lead against Miami in 1988, here it is.

Go to 55 seconds into this collection of Tony Robert audio clips.

Ah hell--listen to the whole thing. It will brighten your day.

Rocket Ismail still has the best story of that game.....
by Marine Domer  (2017-03-14 15:17:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lou Holtz - "Save Jimmy Johnson's ass for me!"

No matter how many times I see this, it NEVER gets old. *
by PabloFanque  (2017-03-14 18:41:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was at the Weis Era pep rally where Rocket
by Moff  (2017-03-14 20:08:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

spoke at the pep rally. He was just on fire and you could see why his guys were unbeatable. I am not sure the current guys got it.

Would've been even better without that stupid-ass
by FrMiceli  (2017-03-14 14:51:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

music in the background of these things that they always seem hell-bent on using.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.