That is perfect! Thank you!
by cj (2017-03-09 17:49:03)
Edited on 2017-03-09 17:53:07
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: JS opened Dr. Blanco's second envelope after the USC game.  posted by irishintheville

In light of swarbrick's Sept 2016 comment below, can someone smarter than me tell me what year we are now in? Also, where does NCAA probation, vacating wins and firing staff as if they nerf bullets fit in?

"To really build a program is a four-, five-year proposition, to get all the pieces in place," athletic director Jack Swarbrick said. "And that's what we're seeing now. To me last year was a testament to this program is in as good a place as it's been for two decades. ... And '12 bought us the time to do it right."

At the time we were pre-season top 10. Then we spiraled to oblivion and swarbrick cowardly went into hiding. Now kelly is having breakfast with the players learning their names, learning where they are from, learning their girlfriend's names, making them sing the alma mater and he is doing his best Stewart Smalley routine, I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17454417/notre-dame-brian-kelly-it-life

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.