There was no ice cream masses when I was there. Fr
by cj (2017-03-09 14:51:17)
Edited on 2017-03-09 14:52:34
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I don't mean to suggest they're objectively bad hires.  posted by tdiddy07

Tyson was beyond great. Fr Joe arrived into a tornado of student goofiness. Father Burtchaell despised us. Fr Jenky, along with Fr B, was driven to the edge of insanity. Their rambling letters to Dean Roemer describing our lunacy should be preserved. Dean Roemer reciting them was great theatre....
Fortunately, I was not involved in tossing empty kegs in the rooms in vicinity above the chapel. However, I was attending mass. Think Monty Python and the Holy Grail cartoon with the character jumping up and down causing noise and the priest running up stairs...
Jenky came back breathing fire and I just smiled. Another of his masses was interrupted by an American Indian War Chants record... He again flew like Usain Bolt to break the record...
We'll see if they are decent hires...my guess is we may see the install excuse on both sides of the ball...I have zero faith that kelly will relinquish power...

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.