ND commit Jayson Ademilola listed as #1 recruit in NJ,
by MCB (2017-03-09 02:10:08)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

his twin brother Justin (also an ND commit) listed as #10 per NJ.com.

Jayson's highlights look impressive (scroll all the way to the end of the article).

Good to see ND finally land a top DT. Don't know how repu
by SEE  (2017-03-09 22:46:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

table NJ .com is.

1) Jayson Ademilola (6-3, 285), DL, St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, N.J.), Notre Dame commit
The battle for the state's top recruit came down to Ademilola, Tyler Friday and Dorian Hardy, all of which have made strong cases in these initial rankings for 2018. But in breaking down the film, Ademilola edged those two out as he displayed a tremendous motor, burst and violent hands all season long. And he was efficient in both facets of defensive line play -- as he anchored down against the run and provided interior pass rush which any quarterback will tell you is the toughest type of pressure to combat.

In 2016, Ademilola accumulated 86 tackles, 22.5 tackles for loss, 10. 5 sacks, eight quarterback hurries and two forced fumbles -- high productivity from the interior defensive line, and against some of the top opposition in the country.

Yeah! Light up the #1 sign! woohoo!
by Flash_85  (2017-03-09 07:33:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

congratulations young man.

I wish I had the time to maintain a Twitter for our #1 sign.
by MistakenD  (2017-03-09 08:24:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll follow and retweet anyone that does this.

Eventually, the #1 sign will be lit up every time someone goes pee on ND's campus.

Not an Apples/Apples..
by TWO  (2017-03-09 11:51:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but at Texas the Tower is lit in a number of different configurations for various campus events.

Top is orange for football reg season victories/bowl victories.

Tower is fully Orange...
Faculty academic achievements (Academic Convocation)
Student academic achievements (Honors Day)
Staff achievements (Staff Recognition Day)
Academic team achievements
UT’s birthday — Sept. 15
Commencement
Texas Independence Day — March 2
Big 12 Athletics Championship — all sports
Student organization sports club national championships
Other occasions at the president’s discretion

Tower is all orange with the number 1 ..for Nat'l Championships (all sports, I believe)

PLACT *
by ThreeD  (2017-03-09 08:44:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I try not to type when I laugh, but what the Hell.
by MistakenD  (2017-03-09 09:32:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.