not what I say
by oldbender (2017-03-08 20:55:56)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I know exactly how I made my point. His admission at  posted by cj

I wanted to let this go, but you say things that aren't what I say. First of alll, I think dan was better than Kelly, even though Devine personally was not a very likable guy and rather paranoid. Moose Krause did not dislike many people, but dan was one he didnt care for. I have also thought that Lou was a great big game coach. One of the best ever. And, yes, in passing ahead coach at nd did mention he didn't remember his players names. As iive said I've heard worse from coaches and administrators over the last fifty plus years. My only point in all this is that there is much Kelly can be criticized for, but some of your points are things many coaches at nd have been guilty of.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.