They had a very good, large OL class in '13. Last year was
by Raoul (2014-12-31 11:53:31)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I think Harbaugh is a great coach  posted by jt

small at OL. This year they only have 6 commits, one of which is a kicker, and they get 10 more. They probably are getting Chris Clark at TE and already have Bunting and Butt. I suspect he will go very hard after one more TE in this class (since Harbaugh likes TEs) and at least 3 OLs in the next month.

He can recruit nationally so he could impact us. Then again, I think he will impact everyone, especially West Coast schools. I suspect he'll recruit CA better than anyone outside of CA.

If Mora goes to the NFL you have to believe he will be looking to poach them big time. Maybe we can grab one or two.

Can he turn the big OL class of '13 into a great unit? Who knows. Lots of stars in that group. Plus they already got a solid starter in Magnuson from last year's class.

Like you, I think he's a great coach. Most Michigan folks accept that he won't be there more than 5 years. They are looking for him to relaunch the program. I do think they could be competing right with OSU by 2016.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.