Thx for posting that....really some great stuff there
by sf domer (2014-12-31 11:05:16)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: ICON video....can't embed for some reason  posted by ndgotrobbedin97

And it isn't the game play that is necessary the "great stuff" I'm talking about.
Kelly comes across before the game, at halftime and at the end of the game as poised, articulate, passionate, and a leader. Refreshing.
Folston is a stud among all studs. Talking to Zaire after Zaire's block for the TD, Folston is just "get in his way as I know I got this". Then he rallies the team around him after the game for some awesome words...a leader for sure. Not trying to gang up on Golson but I think he never quite demonstrated leadership, maybe Zaire will.
Brindza is a great moment too. Redemption and awesome how he leads them into a cheer at the end. They all seem to really like the guy.
And BVG "alright alright alright"

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.