...and your favorite quote from an ND coach is? *
by PabloFanque (2014-12-30 22:30:35)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Just curious  posted by minookairish

I bet he would've helped Boob get that hot dog out. *
by Wooderson  (2014-12-30 22:41:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's probably the guy who put the hot dog in there in the
by milhouse  (2014-12-30 22:43:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

first place.

Ability is what you're capable of doing
by minookairish  (2014-12-30 22:35:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

– the great Lou Holtz

That's not what your profile states. Let me help you.
by PabloFanque  (2014-12-30 22:44:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
- Knute Rockne

Too bad you never heard this Lou classic
by 93dillonite  (2014-12-30 22:42:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be." — Lou Holtz

Probably waaaaay over your head tonight, friend.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.