Is BC supposed to suck next year?
by Ty Webb (2017-01-11 18:52:01)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I am trying to figure what this place would be like if we went 2-3 in September and one of those losses was to BC.

Every year. But, I don't think it matters.
by 84david  (2017-01-16 10:16:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We lost to several teams that completely sucked balls last year. We may well have a hard
time meeting last years 4 wins.

It will remind most of Charlie's lame duck season - a complete throwaway.

I hope they and everyone else drills us.
by co4nd  (2017-01-12 13:29:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Only good outcome is for Brian Kelly to be gone, every game he loses is good for ND football.

This metric was not supported by this year
by locolobo  (2017-01-12 16:04:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I won't hope for failure nor cheer against the Irish next year, but I'll beat the drum loud when Kelly does fail.

Do you think it could get more anti-Kelly?
by Vairish84  (2017-01-12 13:07:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't even imagine what that would look like.

It will be the same.
by IrishJosh24  (2017-01-12 12:38:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't care if a Brian Kelly-led Notre Dame team loses to Boston College. I am sorry to say it because I still love the student-athletes, but the only thing disappointing to me about a 2-3 start next year will be that Brian Kelly will be able to claim credit for two additional wins on his resume.

Our final record next year--as well as our record at any given point during the season--is irrelevant to me. I want Brian Kelly to be fired. I will continue to want him fired whether we finish a perfect 0-12 or a perfect 12-0.

Are they ever not supposed to suck? *
by 01momanor  (2017-01-12 11:04:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It wouldn't be any different
by ndtnguy  (2017-01-12 10:19:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those of us who are mad are already mad.

Those of us who are numb to the whole disaster are already numb.

Who, except SimplyIrish, is there to be surprised or upset if we lose to BC? And even if he were surprised, he wouldn't care. So I'm calling "just the same."

BC sucks per se *
by garbageplate  (2017-01-12 09:52:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who is this "Percy"? *
by PWK2  (2017-01-12 16:29:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I predict a final fugly score of something like 16 to 15.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2017-01-11 20:57:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With about a 45% chance that ND ends up on the short end. If they don't beat BC, they won't win six games.

I think we've hit Absolute Davie. It just doesn't matter. *
by Father Nieuwland  (2017-01-11 19:28:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BC always sucks. Just a law of nature. *
by Bones  (2017-01-11 19:11:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.