#5 cannot be true if BK does not learn from #4.
by cabnd00 (2014-12-30 19:33:04)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Can we all just cop to a few basic points here?  posted by El Kabong

How can anyone expect championship level play when BK has consistently reverted to bullshit playcalling?

Demand because we are capable of it. Expect it? Sans
by btd  (2014-12-30 20:27:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some method to prove kelly will be forced to use this same offense every game moving forward, no. I expected kelly to grasp after 2012 that today's offense was the winning one to use. I expected him to grasp after the miserable failure of 2013 to grasp that this offense was the way to go. I expected after golson proved this year game after game after game he was a turnover machine that kelly would realize today's offense was the way to win. I expected after we lost 11 defensive players for the season that kelly would grasp today's offense is the way to win games.

I did not expect kelly to wake up today and do it. I know that the if he does it moving forward we can go 14-0 in 2015 because I also expect our defense to be better and the combination gives us a shot against anyone. Unfortunately we can't trust kelly learned his lesson today.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.