1) It's always a lot better when ND wins than when ND loses.
2) Beating an SEC team is always fantastic.
3) Those like me who thought ND was going to end up on the wrong end of a Vietnamese skull-fucking today should have shown more faith in the team and not been so down on things.
4) Those who have been championing Brian Kelly should realize today's game plan was significantly different than what we'd seen over the course of this year and, had it been employed sooner, might have yielded a much better season.
5) Given what we've seen here today, there is absolutely no reason for anyone on either side not to expect a championship-level effort and result next season.
The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.