I think he is a good coach now and was a great coach early
by Bellcon (2014-12-30 10:55:55)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: The lack of respect for Bob Stoops is hilarious  posted by Ty Webb

in his career at Oklahoma. The question is can he get back to that. I would be interested to know about his assistant coaching hires. It seems as though he had a great staff in his early years at Oklahoma. As those coaches have moved on to HC positions it seems as though he has promoted from within or brought on former players. I'm not sure that's the best move at a school that was on top at the time. I think when you lose on OC like Alabama did, you go get who you think is the best replacement. You don't just move up the next guy on your staff.

If this is the case at Oklahoma then maybe a change of venue for Stoops with the ability to start from scratch with the staff might be just what he needs.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.