Donation options and link
by goirish89 (click here to email the poster) (2016-12-08 11:55:15)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Thread locked - No reply permitted ]

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE--

You can venmo me. The id on venmo is @goirish. If you choose to do this, please put NDNation somewhere in the subject header so it can be counted as part of the group.

The other option is to send me a check. If this is what you want to do, then email me at the enclosed link and I will email you my name and address.

I will keep a strict accounting of the costs and be sure the Mr Wendall gets reimbursed first. Leftover funds will be used for further media buys. If there are left over funds, I will come to the board and we can decide where to proceed from there.

I promise to keep a close account here and be very straight with everyone on the amount raised. There will be no fishy stuff (three legged dog) and the money will ALL be used for the costs of the ads first with the remainder used at your discretion.

Thanks for trusting me in advance.

goirish89

Replies:

This post or one above it in the reply chain has been locked by the Site Administrators. No reply is permitted.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.