Holy hell
by HTownND (2014-12-29 22:58:10)
Edited on 2014-12-29 23:16:35
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Thanks for the video, I couldn't find it, but...  posted by BigNDfan

Watch it before the replay. Watch that lineman. Watch what happens to him.

If he was trying to cut our guy he's the worst cutting OL I've ever seen. Navy players are better at cutting than that shit show. That was forced by contact not some bush league style of play.

As for you definition of a cut block being at or below the knees, now I know you don't know what you are talking about. I assure you no one at Navy or anywhere is taught to cut block that way. The point of focus is the outside thigh pad. Below the knee and your just a damn pig rolling around in the mud and are useless as tits on a bull. I've heard that expression , starting at a young age, more times than I care to remember. No one is ever taught to dive at ankles and knees as a cut block. That's just stupid.

Google how to cut block, I'm sure Navy even has videos out there. But until then simply put me on ignore and stop wasting both of our time. You obviously don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.