Some non-typical answers:
by Bagimus Maximus (2014-12-29 14:58:58)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: How would you fix ND football?  posted by Ty Webb

Most everyone has touched on the big changes. How about a couple more:

Put some money into curriculums that will assist us in being successful in the long term.

A communications program to rival Syracuse's. One of the reasons that we are always getting bad press, is that every journalist and tv personality it seems came from a school that hate's our guts.

Do we need a less rigorous academic path for our student athletes? One thing i always point out to people when they talk about what athletes ND can't recruit because of grades, is that it doesn't end there. The real pain for ND is the athletes who could make the grade at ND, but why should they bother? Why go to ND and work your ass off, when you could go to Michigan or Ohio State, and do essentially nothing?

It doesn't help our cause when our top players are consistently suspended or kicked out of school for academics. I know this sucks as an integrity discussion, because I would like to say we do things the right way, but I think it is a discussion we could have without cutting off our nose to spite our face

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.