I don't think San Fran made a good decision.
by smcchick (2014-12-29 13:30:31)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: you forgot a few  posted by jt

Forcing a good coach out never works out for the organization. I don't care what the locker room was like, give him a chance to turn it around.

I don't think that he was forced out
by jt  (2014-12-29 14:49:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I do believe this was a two way street.

Both sides could have handled it better and I am certainly disappointed. The key will be in seeing how they do from here.

didn't seem like the locker room hated him when they
by steelhop  (2014-12-29 13:35:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

singing to him at the end of the game. My guess the owner and GM hated clashing with him.

Yeah then the owner and GM need to suck it up and let the
by smcchick  (2014-12-29 13:55:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

guy coach.

I thought the same when Jerry Jones ousted Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy is evil, but he is a good coach.

Did they somehow "not let him coach" this year when he went
by Rosecrea  (2014-12-29 15:49:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

8-8? I mean I understand that it was a tense year all the way around but did the fromt office interfere with day to day coaching decisions?

I don't know. Jt would know more than I do because he is a
by smcchick  (2014-12-29 15:57:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

fan of the team. I have heard reports that the owners and Harbaugh were not getting along and then I heard that the locker room was a mess. I don't know what exactly happened.

I assume we will see it on a 30/30 in 5 years.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.