My fear is they will announce it during our bowl game..
by wolfetone (2014-12-27 19:13:30)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: something else to keep in mind re:NFL  posted by jt

Especially if we are losing....

eh, I am not too worried about when they announce it
by jt  (2014-12-27 19:20:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it's my opinion that we waste way too much time worrying about what UM is going to do. We don't play them and the biggest concern would be on the recruiting trail. If we don't put our shit together it really isn't going to matter much who UM hires.

"we don't play them"....and thus I don't know why it is
by Raoul  (2014-12-27 19:45:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

even discussed on Rock's House. I guess some folks want to hold up Michigan vs. ND. Thus far they have fucked up their program every bit as much as ND. And they are fucked if Harbaugh somehow doesn't take the job.

It is a Cartier topic, not a Rock's House topic. Then again, it is a welcome diversion from most of what passes for ND football discussion on Rock's these days.

They're a close second behind us in win percentage
by El Kabong  (2014-12-27 20:39:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're one of the teams ahead of us in total victories.

When they perform well and we perform poorly, it has long-term deleterious effects on Notre Dame's place in college football.

That's why it's relevant.

That's the only reason I'm concerned w/them..... *
by Wolfetone  (2014-12-27 21:02:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Like I said, I welcome discussing Michigan football in
by Raoul  (2014-12-27 20:58:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rock's House (especially having grown up in Michigan). Glad to hear it is relevant.

well, we have ourselves to blame more than them
by jt  (2014-12-27 20:53:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we can't keep counting on all of our rivals to continue to tread water just because we are.

True...... *
by Wolfetone  (2014-12-27 19:30:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.