Pretty sure you and I could kick their asses
by Moff (2014-12-27 18:46:13)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I loathe that designation  posted by gadomer

Especially you, my friend. Just got a reminder for the second home game. It would be my honor if we could attend together again. Maybe your teammate will surprise us all.

O.T. ...
by gadomer  (2014-12-27 18:57:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

send me an email with your address. I have something very special I need to send you. I guarantee you do not have this item.

PS ... it would be my honor.

BTW, it appears that thing we were working on together is coming to fruition. One contract is ready and another with Berkeley for their good seal of approval. It also appears at least 2 other contracts and a couple of licensing agreements are in the works.

E-mail attached. Glad to hear it's all coming together! *
by Moff (click here to email the poster)  (2014-12-27 20:32:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sent *
by gadomer  (2014-12-27 20:47:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.