Yes, just a bit.
by bf101519 (2014-12-26 11:27:20)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Is it accurate to say our recruiting class is lackluster?  posted by ACross

It's not a bad class, but it certainly lacks the "five star" guys. From my untrained eye, and ear to the floor on B&G Illustrated boards, here's my best summary:

Best Potential early Impact Guys: Wimbush(QB), Tillery(OL), Hoge (OL-Center), Barajas/Bilal/Coney (LBs), Sanders/Boykin (WRs). I'd put RB Josh Adams on this list b/c I think he's a stud, but we all know how Kelly and young RBs turn out.

Biggest Area of concern: elite DL. Always seems to be the big issue. Really don't understand why we can't land some of the big fish out there. I count 3 D-Line prospects total in this class, and that really worries me, although I know we recruited a ton in last years class. I know there is always a chance the coaching staff moves someone over from OL to DL (a la Jarron Jones), but nonetheless 3 is a weak number and it will put extra pressure on DLine recruiting in the 2016 class.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. is not responsible for its contents.