Schmidt is not a star college player
by ACross (2014-12-22 17:16:56)
Edited on 2014-12-22 17:19:05
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: We're sending a lot of kids who weren't 5 stars into the  posted by SEE

And he won't be getting drafted.

There have been plenty of development issues.

Schmidt developed into a very good player
by SEE  (2014-12-23 12:27:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

star or not, his development has been a pleasant surprise.

Until he got hurt.
by Bruno95  (2014-12-23 12:56:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And we looked behind him and found nothing but a couple of Freshmen.

And I think we went to 4th string on the DL
by SEE  (2014-12-23 13:04:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the development has actually been strong. Jarron Jones sticks out this year. But, with so few bodies it means you have to hit home runs and have no injuries.

I think DL development has generally been pretty strong.
by Bruno95  (2014-12-23 13:30:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The poor conditioning and inconsistency of Tuitt and Nix in 2013, notwithstanding.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.