Thus is the state of the industry.
by FourLeafDomer (2014-12-17 13:50:03)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Jack isn't getting ready to coach a postseason football game  posted by ndtnguy

I don't know if Kelly is looking, or not. I don't know whether his agent is looking on his behalf or not. I don't know whether NFL or college programs are initiating contact to check on Kelly's status or availability or not.

I do know that this is the time of year that changes get made at both the college and NFL level. If Kelly is interested in moving or if other teams are interested in Kelly, this is the window when those things get done.

Everybody wants Swarbrick to be doing the same thing other NFL teams and college programs are doing right now... looking for potential replacement coaches. And he should. I don't think any of the guys who Swarbrick might be talking to are rascals with wandering eyes if they've still got games to coach. I don't think Kelly is any different.

If Kelly wants to move on, best of luck to him. We'll find somebody new.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.