Not necessarily true...
by wiNDycityfan (2014-12-15 20:52:01)
Edited on 2014-12-15 20:53:11
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: If Golson cleans up his mistakes, he shouldn't see the bench *  posted by FourLeafDomer

I can see why Golson at this stage is better than Zaire. Far more experienced, polished passer, potentially capable of putting up a lot of points.

However, all things considered with Kelly, I'd much rather see 2012 Golson's version, relying on a much more reigned in and conservative, balanced attack, who used somewhat of a possession approach to offensive football, sprinkled in with bootlegs and play action plays.

That's what Zaire may be able to provide us. He'd would add to overall team success because of his own limitations at this stage. May not make much sense by playing a more limited guy, but may be more beneficial in the long run for everybody else involved, including my blood pressure.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.