We need sacred music piped in for our red zone offense.
by GodMadeND1 (2014-02-23 19:45:15)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: "anthropology, psychology, music and sacred music"  posted by bengalbout

Now that I see the synergy, I'm in favor of Crossroads.

Lead me Lord?
by doolinbanjos  (2014-02-23 20:35:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After the score? Why, Lord of the Dance for sure.

Red zone? I'd go with Do Not Fear to Hope
by Father Nieuwland  (2014-02-23 21:34:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Success is not the prize

The race shall not be to the swift, the fight not to the strong

Look to God when victory seems out of justice's sight

Look to God when reason fails and Kelly calls empty backfield again

"How Can I Keep From Singing"? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2014-02-23 21:39:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You misspelled "Slinging" *
by Father Nieuwland  (2014-02-23 21:44:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You already performed Jesus Christ Superstar in its entirety *
by Moff  (2014-02-23 21:27:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Try not to get worried, Moff, try not to turn onto...
by doolinbanjos  (2014-02-23 23:12:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

problems that upset you, cause Kelly is alright, yes, Kelly is fine. And we want you to sleep well tonight. Let jumbotron shine without you tonight. If we try, we'll get by, so relax on the field turf tonight.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.