There are no correct answers to subjective questions.
by ndroman21 (2014-01-31 07:42:54)
Edited on 2014-01-31 07:46:16
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: The correct answer is A. No changes. *  posted by Slotts

Personally, I have no problem with luxury boxes and much prefer them to the exposed underside of the bowl.

Not sure that I agree with the academic hub.

What does "the exposed bowl" mean?
by NJDoubleDomer  (2014-01-31 09:03:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would say that the 96-97 renovation covered the bowl, but clearly that's wrong from an arky perspective.

He's talking about the addition.
by NDBass  (2014-01-31 09:15:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The gray concrete eye sore that was added on the top of the original stadium.

My guess is ndroman........
by Ty Webb  (2014-01-31 09:52:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

would want to close off the upper exposed concourse which would make the stadium look more like the old bowl pre-1997.

I totally agree with that.

Correct.
by ndroman21  (2014-01-31 10:09:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why they couldn't pay the extra to brick it up is beyond me. It's Notre Dame Stadium.

Of course, I'm not enamored with much of the 1997 design.

I don't consider it a subjective question. Objectively, no
by Slotts  (2014-01-31 07:46:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

changes are needed. That's not a slam on your design, but when you have the golden goose, don't put a bunch of barbecue sauce on it and throw it in the oven.

That goose's feathers are from the nineties
by RJD  (2014-01-31 09:14:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so it isn't really golden.

Of course it's subjective. I hate the exposed bowl. *
by ndroman21  (2014-01-31 07:46:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed.........
by Ty Webb  (2014-01-31 09:06:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You are talking about the exposed concourse, right? Or am I misreading you?

Me, too. They ought to fix the mistakes they made in 1997. * *
by grnd  (2014-01-31 08:37:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.