Pretty spot on. But that doesn't excuse
by DCDave (2014-12-09 17:33:25)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Its common with all QBs. You start getting pressure...  posted by karmel

his piss poor attitude.

As to his "attitude"
by JClarke  (2014-12-09 17:44:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the one play I remember the Backroom getting on Golson about was the series against Northwestern where (I believe I remember correctly) ND ran on first down for no gain. Incomplete pass, another stopped run and then a penalty. 3rd and 20 and Golson threw an out pattern for a 12 yard gain and Kelly absolutely lit him up on the sidelines and it appeared that Golson had heard enough. I'm reading tea leaves, but Kelly is a dick and listening to that ass every day has got to get old...If ND does not score a TD, Golson is getting an earful. Say what you want about coaches and players and respect, but that shit has got to get old.

EG has been ignoring Kelly since the first play of his
by bhamr  (2014-12-09 18:10:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

career. This isn't something new to this year.

Golston started losing his Confidence
by irishwest  (2014-12-09 18:24:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

right after Kelly threw him " Under the bus". Can't remember which game it was ( Arizona State I think). But right after that he started his High Throws, short arming throws and then the AC sprain which all combined to make him play like a "zombie". He didn't seem to take kindly to comments or criticism from Kelly.. I agree with an earlier comment about how well he played and seemed focused in the Fla. State and Stanford games. That all was gone by the last 2-3 games.

He's thrown the ball high for two years. *
by tdiddy07  (2014-12-09 19:13:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.