SIAP: What is Zaire's status for spring practice? *
by irishhawk49 (2016-03-13 14:04:56)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

This is a great scouting report. Cautiously optimistic. (link)
by Giggity_Giggity  (2016-03-15 00:23:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn you.
by someguy  (2016-03-15 10:16:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Only Rick Astley could've made my shame worse.

"it's complicated" *
by SEE  (2016-03-14 13:09:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What, we're in the "ya, we're talking" phase? Or have we
by 1NDGal  (2016-03-14 14:07:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

moved up to "we're kinda seeing each other?"

And, yadda, yadda, yadda. He's in the mix. *
by The Holtz Room  (2016-03-14 15:06:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's complicated....
by mkovac  (2016-03-14 19:55:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That could be Van Gorder's playbook. *
by MobileIrish  (2016-03-14 22:58:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hijack: what risks does BK run w/ B. Wimbush?
by NJDoubleDomer  (2016-03-14 11:48:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I somehow missed this BK quote: "(Book is) going to be a long reliever. He can come in and play right away – a very smart kid who can take that position while we redshirt Brandon."
This makes me uneasy. It's premised on the (risky) assumptions that Book is ready for prime time, and BW will hang around until Zaire and Kizer clear out.

I took it to mean that Wimbush won't do mop-up time.
by rockmcd  (2016-03-14 12:42:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here's how I see it playing out under 2 different scenarios:

Hypothetical #1: Zaire gets injured and has to miss 1 game; Kizer gets a concussion during that game; Book will finish that game.

Hypothetical #2: Kizer gets suspended for the entire season for "mooning" the female trainer; Zaire has another season ending injury during week #2; Wimbush becomes the starter for remainder of season.

Last I read he is expected to be full go but probably will
by SUJB9  (2016-03-13 16:02:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be in a red jersey throughout the spring as a precaution. I imagine he won't really be 100% or at least will have some rust. So that probably will complicate the QB competition if the coaching staff really wants to give both guys a fair evaluation.

Um... In good standing with scholastic office? *
by anchorman  (2016-03-13 15:37:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His ankle. *
by irishhawk49  (2016-03-13 17:59:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Blessing.
by MistakenD  (2016-03-13 23:26:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's the voice I used for your post.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.