I don't know what you saw, sure he had some nice runs here
by DomerJon (2024-03-16 22:41:18)

In reply to: Kinda a weird reaction from both of you.  posted by revressbo

And there, but he was a horrible, horrible passer. He's Mitch with better mobility. He'll never win anything. Honestly, I've trashed him since they traded up to pick him. Never understood the fans that thought they needed to build around him.

DaBears were last,4th to last & 7th to last in sacks allowed
by ram  (2024-03-17 12:02:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In his 3 years
And he ran for a ton of yards, prob running for his life

Stillers OL is not great but was better & will get better when they get a center
They might draft another OT

I like Fields & think he will do well with a decent OL
I do not understand Wilson being assumed as the starter already

Part of that is on Fields holding the ball too long
by sprack  (2024-03-17 15:14:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was my biggest frustration with him.

He has great stats on play action calls
by ram  (2024-03-17 18:46:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

& George Pickens is always open

Apparently Fields was told he will not be starting this year
by ndstein04  (2024-03-17 12:34:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but to take it as an opportunity to learn from Wilson.

Maybe Fields becomes a Wildcat or WR option like
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-03-17 00:33:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Antwaan Randle El.