Kenny Picks is an Eagle. *
by usaf_irish (2024-03-15 16:34:53)

This user did not provide content for this post

The worst pick was him as a first rounder
by sprack  (2024-03-15 17:31:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was kind of funny as an outside observer that the Steelers had not one, but two really bad first round picks on their roster last year. I remember when they picked him thinking “but you already have one Mitch Trubisky, why would you want another?”

He’ll be a fine clipboard jockey in Philly.

I don’t wish him any ill will.
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-15 19:44:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At the same time, I’m terrified we do something stupid and try to trade up for another flawed QB.

I wish him ill will. I think his fake slide should have
by Newt  (2024-03-16 09:29:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

resulted in him being banned from ever playing football again. At least he should have never played in college again. Not really my usual attitude in life, but I wish him a long, hard rehab from a blown out knee.

Should we fire Tomlin?
by Molly Maguires  (2024-03-18 13:22:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just have this feeling...

Who hurt you? *
by arasera  (2024-03-17 00:23:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did you lose a parlay on that one?? Of all the things player
by DomerJon  (2024-03-16 15:17:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do to gain an advantage, the fake slide got you, eh.

I can’t even image his feelings on the fake spike. *
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-16 15:34:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Strong reaction there
by bizdomer09  (2024-03-16 12:56:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn’t know of the play so I looked it up. Looked like a kid playing football to me. Looked like he considered a slide for a small fraction of a second and then upon seeing the open field changed his mind, in the flow of the play, not acting with bad intent. Yeah it was unfair to the defenders. So they’ve since changed the rule to enforce against any action that could possibly be perceived as mimicking a slide. That’s good. Not much more to say.

Over a fake slide?
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-16 12:56:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And he did it against Wake Forest which, given what I know about them now, makes it even funnier.

Classy *
by nd67  (2024-03-16 11:19:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post