Maybe we should do this with the entire Kelly era (link)
by ndstein04 (2017-04-20 11:15:53)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Cartier Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Perception is reality.
by mkovac  (2017-04-21 18:22:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey, snowflakes, don't worry about what the ref did. It's a win in my book.

Great life lesson, there, coach.

That client that fired the firm. He doesn't count.

Still makes me think about the 1990 season. *
by The Holtz Room  (2017-04-20 14:34:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gundy gives the kids what they want to a fault
by DakotaDomer  (2017-04-20 13:39:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They love him for it

Of course the kid, who is not a man, disagrees.
by tdiddy07  (2017-04-20 13:55:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But he seems like a crybaby, who got beat out for his job and couldn't handle it.

The lead-in for that article is hilarious
by NDCuse  (2017-04-20 14:31:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How long did it take for him to let the 2 co-eds know he was a football player? Probably less than his 40 time. And then we're supposed to believe he told them his sob story?

I'd rather have a coach who defends his players publicly and criticizes them privately than an idiot who berates players on the sideline after setting them up for failure, or bashes guys on their way out the door. Just speaking hypothetically ...

which game did we really win?
by irishrock  (2017-04-20 13:23:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tulsa '10
Navy in '10
SC in '11
Michigan in '10 or '11
Northwestern
Louisville
Va Tech

all the vacated wins?

Kelly is really undefeated when you come to think of it...player's execution was the issue

I meant more in terms of pretending it never happened *
by ndstein04  (2017-04-20 14:00:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rings with "0-0" all around
by IrishWarrior  (2017-04-20 14:51:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

better than vacated wins, I suppose

To correct for coaching errors? *
by IrishJosh24  (2017-04-20 11:56:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No, our losses are all player errors.
by Brahms  (2017-04-20 14:32:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The coaches are the freakin' brain trust in the operation. Passing in a hurricane? Pure brilliance. The BVG Mandarin defense. More brilliance.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.