Hey Moff; I will buy your Georgia tickets
by Hometown fan (2017-04-19 19:36:36)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Cartier Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Saw on Rocks yours are available. As I cannot post over there, trying here.

Freeseb@sbcglobal.net

Sorry, Just responded over there.
by Moff  (2017-04-19 21:04:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I won't be getting any applications this year, as I decided to give them zero this year. I stayed in Sorin during my boycott of the entire Davie era, as I figured it was just temporary insanity. This time is worse. On the bright side, there will be 4 more tickets available in the distribution system formerly know as the lottery. Good luck and again, sorry I cant help.

My fault; I took your post the wrong way obviously.
by Hometown fan  (2017-04-20 09:41:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought you had your usual four and would not be attending.

My fault. Should have been more clear that I meant up for
by Moff  (2017-04-20 12:56:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Grabs in the lottery as I will not be buying a lottery ticket. I think you will do just fine
In the secondary market, if necessary, as I know a lot of people who are sitting it out. The fact that they are now hawking season tickets and throwing in free parking is a bad sign for them.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.