Amazon to stream NFL Thursday night games
by coachslacker (2017-04-06 15:26:48)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Cartier Field ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

article at link.

Im betting FB will blow everyone out of the water
by mitquinn  (2017-04-08 18:50:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never thought of buying those Oculus goggles until it was presented to me that FB could be offering first row seats viewing of live pro sports with them.

MY current VR setup (weak, but still) lets me watch
by Wooderson  (2017-04-09 18:39:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Netflix in one area of the field of view, and see messages and whatnot at another angle, and that's just using my pixel.

There's a LOT of ways this can work out nicely. One part of the field of view shows one game, another game in an other corner, while still being able to look into your workflow.

It's awesome ,and it's coming soon.

What is your setup with the Pixel? *
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-04-10 12:49:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Netflix VR app.
by Wooderson  (2017-04-10 18:40:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Puts you in a nice little living room with a fire place. It's pretty cool.

I have been trying to use Trinus to get the pixel working with a daydream headset to play Elite Dangerous, but still having some issues at the moment.

Just watched some demos of the Fox VR app
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-04-20 12:11:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for sports especially, it looks completely awesome.

Watch the full field like you're in the stands. Look up, and there's the close-up TV version. Choose where in the stands you want to be for certain plays. Scan around and pull up live stats you want.

Absolutely fantastic. It's the sort of thing they could probably sell season tickets for.

Any live performance. Imagine the gross revenue if you could
by IAND75  (2017-04-09 09:36:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stream live performance of Hamilton.

Amazon has something that Twitter doesn't have.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-04-06 15:30:36)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your purchasing history (if you used Amazon Prime).

Advertisers will know the aggregate of who is watching their ads because Amazon will presumably provide it. "Advertisers, the people who watched tonight purchased these kinds of things us in the past from these zip codes, blah, blah, blah."

We'll be even more targeted.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.